Vital Spark Consultancy Ltd was established in 2004 by Karen Froud-Murray, VN FISMM AdCert CIM in Cambridgeshire, although we run courses both locally and nationally.
Since then, we’ve worked with many organisations, delivering a range of bespoke training workshops and consultancy for sales and non-sales teams and businesses.
Our clients are from very diverse backgrounds, ranging from beauticians to patent lawyers, and personal trainers to veterinary pharmaceuticals companies (our specialist interest), to name but a few. See the sorts of clients we work with.
We are passionate about training and developing individuals to their full potential. Working in partnership with you, we deliver bespoke and tailored courses, with exercises linked to your specific products, service and business needs. No two workshops are ever the same.
The name Vital Spark is well known as that of a fictional ship, created by Scottish writer Neil Munro, and captained by the redoubtable Para Handy. We adopted the name for the company because the words “Vital” and “Spark: are about what we aim to achieve: all our workshops are “Vital” to ongoing business success, whether large or small, and “Spark” is what we bring to the workshops and your team, both during and after training, to inspire, motivate and bring fresh ideas that can be implemented.
The training is pragmatic, energizing, inspiring and fun, and can all be put into practice on immediate return to work.
Karen, the director of the business, is a natural leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Her background is in blue-chip organisations, where she gained many years experience in brand, sales and key account management.
She is a member of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) and has led many teams of sales professionals, restructured sales teams, recruiting, developing and motivating up to 15-strong sales teams.
Karen has many years of experience in the animal health industry and so can respond rapidly with practical, market-focused inputs in this market.
She is also a qualified NLP Practitioner, a trained Thomas International Psychometric Testing Associate, and a guest speaker at many networking events and business events.
Karen has a team of trusted and knowledgeable training associates who also work with her, and she will discuss with you the best trainer for your needs.
Why should you choose Vital Spark?
A good question with so many training providers and courses.
Here are just 10 good reasons why Vital spark should be your Vital training partner:
- Bespoke courses designed and delivered with you and your team in mind.
- Interactive, informative, challenging, yet fun workshops; accommodating different learning styles, but all based on practical and real experiences.
- “Hands on” successful sales experience in a business-to-business environment: we know the pitfalls and how to overcome them and ensure success
- 20 years of Blue chip experience in sales, sales management and marketing management, developing teams through training and coaching and delivering sales and profitable results for the company, and creating a culture of always sharing best practice.
- Courses can be delivered in-house, saving you time and money, or externally to generate creative “outside the office” thinking.
- Experience in training and coaching, from “rookie rep” to seasoned sales professionals and Key Account Managers.
- Role plays and exercises which include your products/services.
- Specialist interest in Veterinary, Animal Health and Pharmaceutical Sales, which can be used to great effect in all business environments.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators to measure and improve results.
- Develop and deliver an internal training induction programme.
Call or email us today to find out how we can help you and bring the Vital Spark to your business large or small.
“We are passionate about building skills in others, and using a pragmatic approach to ensure everyone leaves the training with skills they can implement in their day-to-day work”.
Let Vital Spark® Ignite Your Sales Performance! Call today on 01954 251883!