Building High Performance Teams
A highly engaging one-day training workshop packed with a plethora of fun activities and games focusing on the key characteristics of high performing teams. The high energy workshop will help you equip members of a team with the essential skill set and mindset to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive and reliable.
The training program will help you create a more professional, dynamic, effective work team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
By the end of this training, course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model.
- List the ten characteristics of high performing teams.
- Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of the perfect team member.
- Explain the ten characteristics of high performing team members.
Teams and workgroups aiming for a more dynamic and effective work environment.
- Self-discovery and critique
- Group exploration and facilitator led discussions
- Practical exercises
- Best practice theory exploration
Module 1: Introduction to teamwork
- Why do companies have teams?
- Defining a team
- Are we all pointing in the same direction?
- Common team goals
Module 2: Characteristics of high performing teams
- The ten characteristics of high performing teams
- “The Kelly affair” – team communication activity
- The three components of trust – trust exercise
- Crossing the line together – cooperative relationships activity
Module 3: High performing team members
- The nine team roles
- Find out your team role – self assessment
- The perfect team member – activity
- The ten characteristics of high performing team members