How can I improve my time management skills?
This Time Management course is aimed at busy professional business people who want to make better use of their time and achieve even more in a given time period. The skills and techniques covered in this course are considered essential skills for anyone in a business supervisory/managerial position. It is especially suitable for new recruits to your business, first-time sales people, or to existing teams whose performance and profitability needs improvement.
- Understand your current time robbers
- Proven methods to control and manage your time
- Become even more effective and efficient
- Tools and tips to ensure that each day is productive
- Improve your personal productivity
- Introduction and objectives for today
- Benefits of improved time management – discussion
- What do we mean by effective and efficient?
- What tools do you currently use to manage your time and workloads?
- Analysis of pre-work on how individuals’ time is spent currently
- Understand the 80% – 20% rule
- Learning from your log
- The use of prioritised ‘To do’ lists
- Using the “Urgent/Important Matrix” (using time effectively, not just efficiently)
- Managing and prioritising emails and phone calls
- Prioritising your work
- Managing interruptions and distractions (what is not covered above)
- Personal Time Management Action Plan
Number of delegates: up to 10
This is a very practical ‘hands-on’ workshop, utilising real data and information on your business. Some preparatory work needs to be completed for this course 2-4 weeks before the date of the workshop.
Duration: 1 day.