Coaching For Results
Who should attend this Coaching For Results course?
All leaders and managers who want to develop and motivate individuals within their team, to improve skills and performance should attend this course about Coaching for Results. This is especially important for sales managers with a team of sales people out in the field. Remember, it costs more to recruit than to retain and train!
Objectives of the Workshop
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Define coaching within the context of your business, both in sales and non-sales roles
- Identify the roles of the coach and coachee
- Use the “GROW” model to structure coaching conversations
- Adapt your coaching style to meet the needs of the coachee
- Identify and practise critical coaching skills
- Deliver powerful feedback
- Develop a personal action plan to implement the next day
Core coaching principles
- The role of the coach
- The “GROW” coaching model
- “GROW” questions
- “GROW” practice
- Manager dos and don’ts
- Dealing with Skill/Will
- Critical Coaching Skills
- Creating a Coaching Environment
- Questioning and Listening
- Action Planning
Number of delegates: 3-9
(due to the nature of the 3-way role plays, each person will play a coach, a coachee, and an observer who coaches the coach)
This workshop involves a lot of role play.
Duration: 1 full day.