Advanced Sales Skills
Who should attend the Advanced Sales Skills Course?
Experienced salespeople who have a track record of success and want to build on it should attend this Advanced Sales Skills Course. The workshop will help them become even more effective by building on participants’ experience and through interactive exercises to develop their knowledge and skills.
Agenda – Day 1
- Video role play
- Introduction and objectives for the next two days
- The sales process
- Understanding communication styles using Vital Spark CAFÉ model
- Questioning techniques
- Workshop preparing questions for your use
- Understand the six psychological reasons of buying
- Features and benefits exercise linked back to CAFÉ styles
- Feedback and key learnings
- Home-work: prepare for role play
Agenda – Day 2
- Recap yesterday’s key learnings. Objectives for today
- Introduction to visuals
- Customer responses and handling objections
- Developing Rapport
- Knowing when the customer is ready to buy
- Gaining commitment, closing the sale
- Close the sale with the right CAFÉ style
- Video role play – putting it all together
- Sell to colleague or trainer
- Skills and techniques practice – videoed (if time)
- Questions and summarise key learning objectives
- Personal action plan
- Closing comments
Number of delegates: 6-8
This course is highly interactive, with a lot of role plays utilising everyday products, but ending up with your own companies’ product sale. It’s a great course to really understand the buyers needs and how to sell even more! Even the most experienced sales person can benefit from this course.
Duration: 2 days (which can be split as 2 x one day courses with a 4 week gap and quiz at the start of day 2 to ensure part 1 is fully understood).