Consultative Selling Skills
The “Consultative Selling” skills workshop is for teams who want to work in partnership with their customers and clients, understanding and matching customers needs, and offering a consultative solution. The sales team focus on selling “added value”, and not the old fashioned price sell.
2 days consultative selling workshop for face-to-face sales teams.
- Objectives of Consultative Selling workshop
- Brainstorming: what makes an excellent consultative seller?
- Case studies from outside of your own industry – good and bad
- Consultative selling – what do we mean?
- Consultative selling strategy model
- 3 elements of the consultative sales person
- Consultative probing skills
- Identify all their current and as yet unknown needs
- Match needs to the benefits of your product/service to solve their problem
- Listening skills – a whole new level!
- Selling added value Model
- Understanding your buyer “behaviours that impress, or bother the buyer”
- Identify your own importance model
- Understand the buyer pressure points
- Understand the physiological reasons people buy
- Understand your own selling style
- Adapt your style to your customer
- Handling responses
- Handing the price objection!
- Identifying the types of response
- Handling that response
- Buying signals – verbal and non-verbal
- Gaining commitment
- Post call – the after sale care
- Action plan