Introduction to Sales Skills
Who should attend this Introduction to Sales Skills course?
The Introduction to Sales Skills course is aimed at all new sales people, or anybody in your organisation who has direct customer contact. Remember, everybody lives by selling something. The course is ideal for sales people calling on customers or shop staff.
- Role of a professional sales person
- Sales process (The funnel technique)
- Planning and setting objectives for effect and efficiency
- Use of appropriate questions to understand customers’ needs
- Selling benefits not features
- Handling objections and customer responses
- Buying signals and closing the sale
- Introduction and objectives
- The sales process
- Understanding communication styles
- Questioning techniques
- Workshop preparing questions for your use
- Understand the psychology of buying
- Features and benefits exercise
- Introduction to customer responses and handling objections
- Knowing when the customer is ready to buy
- Closing the Sale
- Video role play (if time allows)
- Personal action plan
Number of delegates: 6
This course involves a lot of role plays, using everyday items as well as a final video role play using your products.
Duration: 2 days.
Further training After six to eight months, delegates should be ready to attend our Advanced Sales Skills workshop to further develop individual or team skills and improve sales.