Key Account Management
Who should attend the Key Account Management workshop?
The Key Account Management workshop is ideal for key account managers, sales managers, business development managers and anyone responsible for managing and growing business from key clients, whilst protecting them from competitor threats.
- Account management and key accounts
- Your current situation – workshop
- Criteria for selecting accounts
- Strategic tools in account management
- Managing and creating sales opportunities
- Winning or losing your pitch – hints and tips and workshop
- Importance and use of sales software to manage account
- Four types of business objectives
- Adding value
- Personal needs and your relationships through the customer’s eyes
- Introducing sales strategy and ideas
Number of delegates: 6
This course involves role plays.
Duration: 1 day.