Time and territory management
Who should attend the Time and Territory Management course?
Sales personnel and business managers who have face to face contact with customers should attend this Time and Territory Management course. We all know the Pareto rule 80% customers make up 20% business? But what do we do about it and how do we implement it across the sales force?
- Sell more profitably!
- How do individuals spend their time? (involves pre-work assessment current resources, to be completed at least four weeks ahead of the course)
- Understand the difference between efficient and effective
- Identify real costs of selling or not selling
- Proven territory planning techniques
- Customer profiling and preparing a strategy for best use of time
- Recording and analysis of calls
- Intro and company objectives
- Objectives workshop and your introduction
- Territory planning
- Why should customers see me?
- Plan your territory exercise (to be competed post workshop)
- Tips on making appointments
- Making appointments – next week and coaching
- Actions and feedback forms
Number of delegates: 6
This is a very practical ‘hands-on’ course, utilising real data and information on your business. Especially suitable for new recruits to your business or first time sales people, or for existing teams whose performance needs improvement.
Duration: 1 day.